Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last round o'PINK images....




Okay...this is the last post of images I am going to do for my fundraiser card sale. I hope you all can make it to the sale, if not, please contact me and buy some cards over the internet. ALL of the money I make off of the sale of these cards goes to my sister to help pay for her medical bills. For those of you who are new to this, my sister has stage 2 breast cancer; she underwent a full masecotomy and a partial hysterectomy. She is currently under going chemotherapy and THEN when she is done with that, she'll have to have radiation treatment. So, please come to our AMONG FRIENDS ART SALE. I am selling the cards as a fundraiser and my friends Connie Norman and Maura Jacobsen are raffling off some great pottery to raise money for my sister too!! The sale will be December 9, 10, 11. The Among Friends are Connie Norman, Maura Jacobsen, and me. This year our show will be at The Artful Hand Gallery, 302 East 1st Ave.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, there. Just wanted to congratulate you for the beautiful Pink series you made. You are an amazing artist!

    Also, I wish good luck to your sister and all of you who are supporting her. I know what cancer is about...

    And I apologise because I won't be buying any of your cards (and I am so sad because of it) but I am not from the US and don't have paypal. Plus, I am underaged. :(

    Anyway, great paintings and I hope the expo went well because you have a beautiful cause.

    ReplyDelete